Hannibal Classic Canvas Tent Jumbo Fly [size: 1.4m] [Lighting Pack: none]
Hannibal Classic Canvas Tent with Jumbo Fly
The Hannibal Classic Canvas Tent is where it all began and comes with a host of features to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep in all conditions.
The Classic tent with Jumbo Fly is the intermediate package for those consumers that want a level of protection from the elements to be comfortable and dry.
Note: Shipping costs are not included. We can arrange on your behalf and charge at cost, or you may arrange yourself. You can also pick-up during business hours. Please contact Landybitz before making any arrangements.
The tent is made from Australian made 380gsm Poly cotton Dynaproofed ripstop canvas. The 210 Denier ripstop Oxford Nylon fly extends past the doorway on the sides to prevent the wind or rain from entering the tent.
Hannibal tents come complete with a 75mm high-density foam mattress and aluminium ladder with foot friendly flat tread profile. A PVC vinyl cover is used to secure the tent when travelling.
Hannibal Safari Roof Top Tents set up in minutes.
Hannibal roof top tents are made in various sizes to suit your requirements. When fully set up tents have these basic dimensions (excludes flysheet)
|WIDTH (M)||LENGTH (M)||HEIGHT (M)|
LEAD TIME FOR PRODUCT is 2-4 weeks
Roof Top Tents
- Australian made “Dynaproofed” 380gsm ripstop poly cotton; strong yet able to breathe
- Seams: Double stitched; edged with binding. All seams have been waterproofed
- Stitching: Superior strength quality thread (S25)
- Flysheet: Waterproof 210-denier ripstop Oxford nylon
- Fly sheet poles: 4mm electro galvanised spring steel
- Roof tent frame poles: Powder coated or anodised aluminium
- Hinges: 3mm stainless steel; long lasting and rustproof
- Roof tent cover: UV stabilised PVC, seams are welded for absolute waterproofing
- Base boards: 12mm marine ply for best insulation and strength
- Extra raised flysheet for shading and coolness when in the roof tent
- Flysheet is extended past the doors for better rain and wind protection
- Adjustable roof tent windows open fully for better venting
- Insect mesh on every opening; all unzip separately
- Inner tent has a torch bag, plus two additional storage compartments
- Zips: YKK U-zips on all entrances ensure that your roof tent can be totally sealed against mosquitoes and flying insects
- 75mm high-density foam mattress helps make the Hannibal roof tent almost as comfortable as your own bed
- The mattress is supplied in two sections and it is covered by a one piece cover to prevent unsightly cracking and distortion of the
- foam…in other words your mattress always sits flat on the board
- Dual layer mattress option now available – 50mm very high density and 25mm memory foam (it’s like a pillow top for your tent)
- The mattress cover is zipped and can be removed for laundering
- Spacious hinging allows for bedding to be left inside the tent when travelling
- Steps fully profiled for comfort on bare feet
- External tie down straps on roof tent cover prevent ballooning whilst driving; lowers wind resistance; saves fuel
- Unique tensioners inside the roof tent pulls in the sides when collapsing the roof tent
- LED lights are available for internal and external lighting of the tent
- All tent components are readily available
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Landybitz. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.