80" Full Hood standard pattern.
The Hood attaches to the windscreen with a webbing that tucks under the teeth
The rear curtain has a single flexible rear windnow and there is also the option to have side windows
The hood also requires a set of canvas door flaps as these are not included with the hood
You may also require brass rope hooks & webbing to windscreen hooks as these are not supplied with the hood
The hood will fit with Flat or Curved Hood sticks, so please be sure you have the correct hoops and order the hood to match
The hood attaches to the side of the vehicle with ropes, so ensure you have the correct body fittings on the side before ordering.
Our skilled staff understand exactly what is required and ensure that all our hoods are made with care and attention to detail.
Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing we have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all our customers have come to expect from an Exmoor Trim Hood.
1. A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability
2. Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples
3. Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas
4. Improved colourfast rating. Ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates
5. Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre greatly reduced
Warp being -2.5% Weft being -1.0%(warp and weft is the direction of the weave strands). Standard canvas being about 3.5% on the warp and 3% on the weft.
Dear Exmoor Trim Customer
With the worldwide pandemic, times are proving challenging for everyone. We are receiving an overwhelming demand for our range of products, which is amazing, and we wholeheartedly appreciate your ongoing support of our family run business.
Our production team are working around the clock to ensure we get your order to you as soon as possible, all of us at Exmoor are very aware that our current lead times are not where we want them to be at the moment and working on improving this.
The supply of the key raw materials is improving slowly as many of our suppliers re-open for business after the impact of COVID-19. However, with the current lockdown many are not at full capacity.
Current lead times are fluctuating and therefore are unfortunately difficult to predict.
- Carpet sets are now 4-6 weeks
- All Canvas products are a minimum of 12 weeks
- All Seating products are a minimum of 12 weeks
- All PVC hoods are a minimum of 16 weeks
- Aluminium products are a 4 week lead time.
- Moulded Matting Systems, due unprecedented demand and supplier delays are currently on an up to 26 week lead time.
However, if we do have stock of the product you have ordered, which we are trying to increase all the time, the lead time will be within a week.
Please be assured we are doing everything we can to reduce all lead times and we feel confident in doing so in the near future, but unfortunately we are not just there yet.