Land Rover Defender Black 3rd Row Canvas Seat Covers Exmoor
Heavy Duty Seams - double stitched and over-locked Leatherette Piping - double stitched on borders
The advertised price is for one pair of 3rd row tumble down seat covers for both backs and bases.
The seat back covers are envelope and protect the whole seat including the headrest covers.
Can be machine/hand washed on a cold wash with minimal detergents.
Supplied as separate head rest for Twin stalk seats.
These covers are easy to fit , we can also supply front and 2nd row seat covers so please do contact us if you have any questions.
- Do not use pressure washers
- Refrain from using solvents or abrasive detergents
- Occasionally wash carefully with a soft cloth/sponge and water and soft soap to clean the fabric (maximum temperature of the water: 30 deg. C)
- Allow the fabric to dry naturally before storage
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
- For best results fabric should be re-proofed after washing and drying
Dear Exmoor Trim Customer,
With the worldwide pandemic, times are proving challenging for everyone. We are receiving an overwhelming demand for our range of products, which is amazing, and we wholeheartedly appreciate your ongoing support of our family run business.
Our production team are working around the clock to ensure we get your order to you as soon as possible, all of us at Exmoor are very aware that our current lead times are not where we want them to be at the moment and working on improving this.
The supply of the key raw materials is improving slowly as many of our suppliers re-open for business after the impact of COVID-19. However, with the current lockdown many are not at full capacity.
Current lead times are fluctuating and therefore are unfortunately difficult to predict.
- Carpet sets are now 4-6 weeks
- All Canvas products are a minimum of 12 weeks
- All Seating products are a minimum of 12 weeks
- All PVC hoods are a minimum of 16 weeks
- Aluminium products are a 4 week lead time.
- Moulded Matting Systems, due unprecedented demand and supplier delays are currently on an up to 26 week lead time.
However, if we do have stock of the product you have ordered, which we are trying to increase all the time, the lead time will be within a week.
Please be assured we are doing everything we can to reduce all lead times and we feel confident in doing so in the near future, but unfortunately we are not just there yet.