Land Rover Defender 36 Spline Boss Kit Small Silver
36 SPLINE BOSS KIT SMALL Silver
Product ID: EXT900S-48SIL
The all new Exmoor Trim Slimline boss is the thinnest boss on the market.
Machined from solid billet 6082 T6 aluminium and anodised in a satin black finish.
Designed & made on the edge of Exmoor specifically for ‘The Land Rover.’
Please Read: remember to remove the wheel and count the number of splines before purchasing.
- High-grade solid billet 6082 T6 aluminium
- 35mm Thinner than our previous boss
- Quality black satin finish
- Available in 36 & 48 spline for all years Defenders
- Improved driving position
- The comprehensive fitting guide provided
- Easy fitting
- Please note, these boss kits are designed to work with the centre cap provided. Aftermarket horn press buttons will not work with this wheel and boss combination.
LARGE SLIMLINE BOSS
- Number of Holes - 9
- 48 Spline
- Boss depth 21mm
- Overall depth 41mm
- PCD 101.6mm
SMALL SLIMLINE BOSS
- Number of Holes - 6
- 36 or 48 Spline
- Boss depth 31mm
- PCD 70mm
Land Rover Defender 48 Spline Boss Kit Small
Available in either 36 or 48 spline boss.
Land Rover was very inconsistent in their use of 36 & 48 spline steering columns. We recommend removing the steering wheel and counting the splines for guaranteed fitment. The below is for guidance only:
48 spline bosses were used on Defenders from 1993- 1998 or base spec vehicles from 1998-2008 and any Defenders from 2008 onwards. 48 spline boss will NOT fit County specification and all XS specification vehicles from 1998 to 2007. Will also NOT fit earlier Defenders from launch date up to 1993 regardless of interior spec.
For all options where a 48 spline boss will not fit purchase our 36 spline boss
As well as early models the 48 Spline Boss will also universally fit all post 2015 Defender. The boss has been cleverly designed with a slot to accommodate the revised indicator cancellation set up.
Dear Exmoor Trim Customer
With the worldwide pandemic, times are proving challenging for everyone. We are receiving an overwhelming demand for our range of products, which is amazing, and we wholeheartedly appreciate your ongoing support of our family run business.
Our production team are working around the clock to ensure we get your order to you as soon as possible, all of us at Exmoor are very aware that our current lead times are not where we want them to be at the moment and working on improving this.
The supply of the key raw materials is improving slowly as many of our suppliers re-open for business after the impact of COVID-19. However, with the current lockdown many are not at full capacity.
Current lead times are fluctuating and therefore are unfortunately difficult to predict.
- Carpet sets are now 4-6 weeks
- All Canvas products are a minimum of 12 weeks
- All Seating products are a minimum of 12 weeks
- All PVC hoods are a minimum of 16 weeks
- Aluminium products are a 4 week lead time.
- Moulded Matting Systems, due unprecedented demand and supplier delays are currently on an up to 26 week lead time.
However, if we do have stock of the product you have ordered, which we are trying to increase all the time, the lead time will be within a week.
Please be assured we are doing everything we can to reduce all lead times and we feel confident in doing so in the near future, but unfortunately we are not just there yet.